Foundation...Full stop.....

Sunday, March 20, 2011
First of all, i was so busy with my test and assignments as it was my last semester.
Secondly, i didnt have a good internet network for me to be online
Thirdly, i just finished my final exam on 18/3/2011.
Fourthly, my Foundation in TESL has ended with a grand dinner last night
Fifthly, i have 6 months of holiday break ahead! graaaarh!

These are some pictures i would like to share with all of you guys and girls.




Korean students exchange programme


My class president







my class's drama team



camping at Cameron Highland







my new families =)


5 comments:

{ Haziq Ghafar } at: March 20, 2011 at 6:45 PM said...

amboi roy, minah korea tuh pegang kau la. ni jelez ni! HAHA.

{ roy basyar } at: March 20, 2011 at 10:54 PM said...

haha tu baru sikit tuh haziq..serious..haha

{ my name is nik } at: March 28, 2011 at 3:35 AM said...

annyong.aku pun minah korea.dulu dok kat korea tp 19 tahun yg lepas mai datang mlysia.hahaha

{ AmEyra } at: March 29, 2011 at 9:35 AM said...

ottukeee!! nik menipuu doee. kau tak igt ke nik, aku kutip ko kt imigresen sbb x lepas nak masuk m'sia. muka kesiaaannn. aku cekup je larhh ko jadi bibik. hahaha.

{ SubZero } at: April 22, 2011 at 4:53 PM said...

roy,sut tu bsr la dgn ko..mcm plik je..